Friday, October 30, 2009

And the winners are..................


We had a three way tie for the pumpkin contest. Connor Grant from Utah (he is one of my past piano students in Brea) bid 51#'s, Aaron Cuadro from California (Janelle's good friend) bid 51#'s and Cathy from New Jersey, bid 52#'s. The actual weight was 51.5 pounds!!!!! So all three of these contestants WIN!!!!!!!!!! We had over 35 entries this year which made it really exciting. Bids from 24.5 pounds to 215#'s. Oh how I wish I could have grown a 215 pounder. Maybe next year. Everyone have a Happy Halloween!!!! Your prizes will be in the mail shortly!!!

3 comments:

Emily Rosell said...

okay, so I left the first comment with the weight..so I think every one went off my weight!!!!!! it was like price is right :) I got outbidded!!!! :) what are you going to do with it??

sammysangel said...

except aarons will be given to him by me next month an his last name is cuadra

The Ward Family said...

Emily go to the wedding stash.