Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Flag Day








As most of you know, the company didn't move any of my decorations in this 2 year assignment. But you all know me, I have lots of decorations in Brea and just couldn't let Flag Day go by without some here in Jersey.
The little American wall hanging is above the phone desk, I finally finished the Americana table runner I started last year and it is now home in the foyer with the vase full of flags and the famous tree is full of flags, red, silver, and blue tinseley garland with stars, and white twinkly lights. Happy Flag Day......
Happy 4th too, the same decorations will be up for that too!!!

2 comments:

sammysangel said...

everything looks good

Leslie Ewell said...

I can't believe it! Your tree is still up! Wow you are amazing and so so so creative! I love it! And you!!