Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's Pumpkin get ready time!!!!!

Hopefully you all remember the 88 pounder we got last year. Well the planting started last week and look what we already have!!! I love pumpkins....they are just like little children to me.
Wow..... by the looks of these carver pumpkin starts I should have a porch full of carved Jack O'Laterns this October. That is if the bunnies and deer don't eat them!!!!

I finally found Jack Be Little Seeds this year and they are slowly coming up.


Hopefully these will sprout, so we'll get a pumpkin bigger than our 88 pounder last year.
I'll be having another "Guess the Weight of the Pumpkin" contest again this year if they survive me being gone for the month in August. Cross your fingers everyone.
Oh, and a little side note. I took these pictures, downloaded them, and also did the posting of the blog all by myself. Mick is working all weekend for the big new system conversion. Hopefully this means I will post more often because I won't have to wait for techno hubby to help me.
Kohls has been crueling. I started off loving the job, but now I ask myself, "is this worth minimum wage and all the frustration, pain in my feet from my facious tendonitis, and the long hours. Had two shifts from 7pm until 2 am. Grand opening is this week and I have 40 hours. I do get to work store clean up....my favorite.....register assistant, and of course my regular job of ad set. I have a whole new appreciation for those little sale signs and prices above merchandise now.



2 comments:

sammysangel said...

ok mom yorue CRAZY

Becky said...

OH OH OH! Exciting!!! Where are you planting them? You have been busy at Kohls!! good luck with the grand opening!