Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas in the City NYC


Thursday evening Mick and I went into the city to attend the Manhattan Temple. When leaving he took the scenic route passing Radio City Music Hall, the store fronts, and the famous Rockerfella Plaza Tree. It was absolutely beautiful and 49 degrees. It has me very excited for our big New Years Bash where my family and 14 other guests will be in Times Square for the ball drop and Jamie's 21st birthday. Watch for us on TV, and hopefully it will be another 49 degrees. We had a Christmas party at our home last night with 10 couples. I laughed so hard I went to bed with a headache. A light snow was falling last night and we woke up to a dusting on the ground. Oh it's beginning to look like Christmas.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Nice Background! I forgot to ask, who took the picture of you with your rubber dam on?

The Ward Family said...

Would you believe the dentist and his assistant took the picture of me. They were really getting into it. They took like three.