Sunday, December 7, 2008

California and Disneyland















Janelle and I flew out to California on Nov 13th for our quarterly trip to check on the Ca house. It was a great trip filled with dr appts, ultrasounds, dentist, hair, and I even got a little work done at Cranberry to get ready for the Road to "California Show" in
January. Janelle and I stayed at the Brea house a few nights and I even got to attend a ward party held in our home there. Johnny and Emily, our house sitters, were the host and hostess and they invited me. While there the California fires were blazing and several families in our Brea ward were evacuated. Our home remained safe but, johnny and emily had all the things I wanted to evacuate ready on the livingroom floor if the call came to move out. Thank goodness it was not necessary. I also attended both of the book clubs I attended while living there, church on two sundays, dinner with the old YW stake presidency group, and dinner and breakfast at the Guzik home. And as you can tell from the pictures, Janelle and I spent a day at Disneyland on Nov 20th. A big thank you to Brother Tukuloff for signing us in. Mick flew in on friday the 14th so we headed to the desert house on saturday morning to start the cleaning from it not being in use all summer. What a job that was. But it is sparkly inside and out. Mick had a hotel in Anaheim while working the week of the 22nd, so Janelle and I spent some evenings with him and I got to have my Marriott big breakfasts in the mornings!!!

No comments: