Sunday, October 12, 2008

Guess my weight contest!






No, not my (Joni's) weight...my (the pumpkin's) weight!
I'm having a contest!!! You know how I love pumpkins and plant them every year. Well this year, I have two really big pumpkins, well the biggest I've ever grown. Guess the weight of them both, the closest guess gets the New Mars candy bars Mick brought home this week. The smaller pumpkin is #1 and the one with my hands on, is pumpkin #2. Good Luck. They are still growing, but will probably be harvested this week because the frost is arriving in the mornings.





9 comments:

Leslie Ewell said...

Robbie is pretty sure he will win because he is your favorite. He guesses 18 pounds for pumpkin 1 and 33 pounds for pumpkin 2. My guess is 23 for pumpkin 1 and 37 for pumpkin 2. Hope we win because I love candy!!

gina said...

Beecher says
#1 20.6 lbs
#2 23.5 lbs

Gina says
#1 29.2 lbs
#2 32.5 lbs

Jamie Ward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie Ward said...

Jamie guesses...
#1 24.1 lbs
#2 32.6 lbs
#3 135.2 lbs

Unknown said...

1. 40 lbs

2. 100lbs

Leslie Ewell said...

Robbie wants to know when the results will be posted. He is anxious for the candy! He knows he will win!

Becky said...

From Curtis:
#1: 27
#2: 32.7

From Becky:
#1: 17
#2: 25

I think we should win b/c you can save $$ on postage by not having to mail candy back west... is Janelle Orlando?

Brynn said...

Brynn's guess:
#1: 32.4
#2: 35.2

Dallin's guess:
#1: 5
#2: 10

cathi miller said...

i guess
#1 16lbs
#2 23lbs