Sunday, October 12, 2008

Falling for Autumn

Here are some sights of Fall in Jersey. The deer are in our backyard. Sorry didn't get to the camera fast enough for the momma bear and her two cubs crossing the road. Oh, and just today when we were out getting the pics for the pumpkin weight contest, we heard a boom and then a Dodge Ram truck hobbled to the side of the road. He had hit a deer right by our home.














This is the pumpkin patch down the road. Wish it was mine!!!! I just got the two out front and 7 little ones in the back.















Ok, these are the sights I get everytime I get in the car. This road on the right is the one I travel to take Janelle to work everyday.

WE woke up monday morning to 31 degrees and frost everywhere. My neighbors think I'm crazy taking a picture of frost, but hey, I haven't had frost at the home I live at in over 27 years!!!! My excitement about Fall here is overwhelming to the natives. They just roll their eyes and say, "wait till you live through a winter!!" But I have to say, I am LOVING JERSEY in the Fall.

2 comments:

Leslie Ewell said...

pretty amazing! Can't wait to see it in the Spring!

harmerhouse said...

Hey Joni,
I enjoyed your fall blog. I love the fall too. Just wanted to let you know that someone is out here watching.
We are looking forward to seeing you all over the holidays. I am a little worried about you and all that company. I guess it's just my job to worry. Let me know what I can bring or do. Let me cook. I like that.
See you all soon,
Karyn