Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday!

When you get to be my age....55....you just don't want birthdays to happen.  But the Frugone's were insistent that we celebrate.  Boy am I glad we did.  Christiano made me this beautiful pen and little notebook. 

Angelo did this mosiac picture.
Gio made me a beautiful flower pot complete with special flowers.

And....due to my kids and one of their movies they enjoy at the moment, Just Friends, I can remind all who enter my home to "Be Yourself".  For some reason they think I am just like the mom in that movie and get a big laugh from it.  Megan found this little cute out and just couldn't resist.  Carlos made the most awesome to die for chocolate cake complete with dove dark chocolate candies. 

So....even if your old.....celebrate......BE YOURSELF......it's fun!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Good times with the Frugs! You got some sweet gifts! I was laughing when you said on FB that you helped the maid-so Joni. We are going to be in Idaho this summer-jul 18 for a few weeks. Are you going to be in Utah around that time? Would love to see you!