Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chicken leg skiing

Yesterday I finally got enough razzing to get in the cold lake...65degrees with outside temperature of 63 degrees, to go waterskiing. The lake was like glass, as we were the only boat on it, and Mick had just finished a superb run. I was dreading getting cold and wet, but when I heard a boat start up across the lake, I finally got in. Was it worth it.......you BET!!!!! It was perfect and with the wetsuit it wasn't too cold. Mick gives me a bad time about how I start on one ski, he calls it the chicken leg and he had us all laughing in the boat when he started skiing his last run imitating me.

This ones for you Steve......have a good laugh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thought you just couldn't find your other ski? very graceful but not my approach. Should be big on youtube! 65 degrees sounds like paradise!!

The Ward Family said...

This is ot hitting youtube....don't think I could take the abuse.

Emily Rosell said...

who was filming, i missed the jump!!!
i love the one ski, i can't do two!