Sunday, May 23, 2010

April/May Travels

Thursday evening April 15th Mick, Janelle and I flew out of Newark New Jersey to head home to California. As soon as we landed we headed to In N Out for burgers. Even though it was 10pm it tasted soooooooo good. I have to note here that of the 10 days Mick was gone from Jersey he had In N Out 8 times. Yes, 8 times!!!! He loves it.
Friday was dentist appointments and errands and that evening the Peters had us over for Don's famous chicken tacos. The Guziks and Grandma and Grandpa Peters were also there. What fun it was to get together with our dear friends. It has been a tradition to go fishing every year at June Lake in the Eastern Sierras with the Peters and the Guziks. We have been unable to go the past 2 years due to our assignment in Jersey and have missed being with these good friends. Yes, we did play cards. Sunday was church in the Brea 1st ward. Loved being with all our good friends there. Monday was "stage two" of my oral surgery for my implant. I had to go under general anesthesia again. Mick took good care of me.
During dinner the hummingbirds were plentiful, eating the secret recipe Laurie brews for them. I was fasinated by their bright red color. Do you know how hard it is to get a picture of a hummingbird?
Wednesday morning Mick, Janelle, and I drove to utah for Jamie's graduation. It was beautiful when we left california, but arrived in Utah to heavy rains and even had some snow along the way.
Here is the family after Jamie's thursday afternoon general graduation program. The following post also has a couple of pictures of her graduation.

PANIC!!! The computer blacked out on me and the following post is to be included with this one. I thought I had lost all my work........so continue reading for more adventures.......

No comments: