Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring is in the Air

This is the view I have when I turn onto Mountainview Drive to get to the house. Isn't it beautiful........but the smell is..........well let's just say that when we go for our nightly walks, I have to cover my nose. We didn't notice the smell last week when they were starting to bloom, but now that the blossoms are in full bloom, so is the horrible smell they produce.
Don't you just want to burst out singing "Popcorn, popping on the apricot tree?"



Spring is in the air. Last week we had temperatures in the high 80's and 60's in the evening. I wanted to get the pumpkin starts going, but Mick warned me it could be short lived. Sure enough, we woke up to 34 degrees this morning and high of 58 yesterday. But at least the trees are blossoming and flowers blooming.
Here we are
1 Mountainview Dr.........come for a visit.

No comments: