Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 18, 2010 my parents celebrated their 56th wedding anniversary by attending the temple where they were sealed 56 years ago the Manti Temple in Utah. I flew me out to be with them for this special day and am so glad I was able to be there. I flew into Salt Lake City Wednesday morning. Graig had driven from Idaho and picked Mom, Dad and me up at the Salt Lake airport. We immediately set out for "the sandwich shop" a.k.a., In N Out, for a burger and then to Jamie's place for a quick visit. Mom and I went to the tap class at BYU that Jamie teaches to film the students as a help in her testing of them. We had so much fun meeting them and being with her. Uncle Bob and Aunt Karyn had the traditional St Patricks Day dinner for us all. Thursday was the big day to celebrate Mom and Dad's anniversary. Dad rented a bus in which 27 of us made the journey to Manti. The session was very special. Afterwards we went to the Manti House for lunch. We spent the evening at Albert's and Pat's where we had dinner and more fun visiting with family and friends. I flew out Friday afternoon. Mick picked me up at Newark Airport....and that is another adventure. Tune in tomorrow.


What a great day it was with family and friends. Here's to another 56 years Mom and Dad. I love you!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

that is so amazing--
56 years and counting--
don't we all want that!!