Sunday, June 29, 2008

Trip to Boston





Last week Mick had meetings in Boston so Janelle and I tagged along. We left monday afternoon and drove there. Monday evening we drove into the city and also Quincy, MA. I decided there was no way I was going to be able to manuever around downtown Boston (especially since Hertz rented Mick a BOAT, as he called it, a Grand Marquis) on tuesday by myself. So Janelle and I did the tour in Quincy of John Adams and John Quincy Adams birth homes and "The Big House" We also saw the oldest presidencial library, it is the building covered in ivy. I love tours of homes and the information was excellent. It also helped that I had seen the special on John Adams. They had a trolley that took you from the small home, to the larger one. That evening we drove to Cape Cod.

No comments: